I don't see my Google Workspace domain in domain section

I don't understand. I am new at this. I signed up from google workspace.  I waited over 20 days to verify domain because I didn't realized how this works.  I logged in to squarespace and I can't see my domain to verify.  I looked it up and It says squarespace owns it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

image.thumb.png.9476795acd4040a63da1cc33e32a467e.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Google Workspace has a partnership with Squarespace domains (mainly because Squarespace bought Google domains).

It sounds like you purchased a Squarespace domain whilst signing up for Google Workspace, in which case you would manage your domain settings via your Google Workspace account even though it's owned by Squarespace (confusing I know). 

If you want to connect the domain to your Squarespace account, you can follow these steps to start the process from your Google Workspace account. Choose "Connect a Squarespace site to your domain" if you already have an existing Squarespace site that you want to link to the domain.

If you have any problems connecting, I'd recommend reaching out to customer support for Squarespace or Google Workspace as they will be able to help with questions that relate specifically to your account.