Jump to content

Getting a customer email show up in form submission thank you message

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I'm looking to customise the thank you message on my contact form for my website. I'd like to have the email the user submitted show in the message.

Something like "Thank you for your interest, we'll send details to <email> so keep an eye out".

In accordance with google ads enhanced conversions tracking, this was a recommended update.

Is this possible? Thanks heaps in advance!

Link to comment
  • Replies 2
  • Views 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, jonahng said:

Something like "Thank you for your interest, we'll send details to <email> so keep an eye out".

I don't believe that it's possible to do this with the Squarespace form, you would need to find a third-party option if you need this.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

 Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Link to comment
On 7/1/2024 at 2:15 PM, Ziggy said:

I don't believe that it's possible to do this with the Squarespace form, you would need to find a third-party option if you need this.

I used to hire a coder to do this with First and last Name field, so I guess, it is possible with email field.

On 7/1/2024 at 8:25 AM, jonahng said:

Hi there,

I'm looking to customise the thank you message on my contact form for my website. I'd like to have the email the user submitted show in the message.

Something like "Thank you for your interest, we'll send details to <email> so keep an eye out".

In accordance with google ads enhanced conversions tracking, this was a recommended update.

Is this possible? Thanks heaps in advance!

You can share link to page you use Form Block, we can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.