Go to solution Solved by sorca_marian,

Hi,

I am looking for a way to hide any grid-gallery items more than 4 on mobile version of my website. 
image.thumb.png.893bbe3a945ab0b82424db4d4c4bbda8.pngOn desktop version, it looks good like this, 5 faces next to each other. But on mobile version I want to limit the grid-gallery to 4 faces, and then have the 5th one dissappear, so there is never a second row. I've already maxed the amount of photos to 4 in a row, but can't seem to make the second row dissappear. If I hide the specific image code, the code keeps changing and it pops back up after.

Thanks to anyone who can help. 

• Replies 9
  • Views 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you send a link to the site?

👨‍🔧👨‍💻 Contact me for development and design work - Freelancer Software engineer, Architect, and Designer UI/UX

🙋‍♂️ Squarespace Custom Web Development & Design

📅 Manage Tasks, Take Notes, and Upload Related Images

📹 Squarespace Tutorials for free - YouTube📹 

💯🚀 I have worked on over 200 Squarespace sites with custom code for over 9 years

🙋‍♂️ Let's connect on LinkedIn

• Solution

For the section that you have in the image, you can add the below code in the Page Header Code Injection of the homepage

<style>
@media (max-width : 767px) {
    #sections > :nth-child(4) .sqs-gallery-design-grid > :last-child {
        display : none;
    }
}
</style>

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 20.30.06.png

👨‍🔧👨‍💻 Contact me for development and design work - Freelancer Software engineer, Architect, and Designer UI/UX

💯🚀 I have worked on over 200 Squarespace sites with custom code for over 9 years

Another question, because I'm making a mess. 

Do you know how to get 19 items on 1 row on the desktop version, same size as the rest of those gallery grids on the website, and then only have the 4 items on the mobile version? 

I think you can just add until you reach 19 on desktop and on for mobile add CSS to hide the 15

14 hours ago, sorca_marian said:

I think you can just add until you reach 19 on desktop and on for mobile add CSS to hide the 15

In the Squarespace grid gallery settings you can't choose more than 10 thumbnails per row. Would you happen to know how to turn that into 19?image.thumb.png.04d128eb5126f67e167542b964de3a44.png

And I can't figure out how I managed to hide anything over 4 items before on mobile version? Do you happen to know a code for that by any chance?

You can create a new grid next to it 🙂