Go to solution Solved by giffordwatkins,

• Replies 5
  • Views 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is your site address? To be more specific what is your custom domain? 

If I may, we here cannot help anyone with this kind of problem without certain information.

The site address, and who hosts the domain if not Squarespace are the two most important pieces of info to fix any domain, site live or not, and SSL issues along with other things. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • Solution

Well, after 10 hours of flipping switches; it turns out that there is a feature on SquareSpace that allows you to Publish the site... ugh. (I first made the site private, then noticed that feature "Publish Site"). So even though the site was public, it wasn't "Published")

Fun and games...

On 6/29/2024 at 9:01 AM, giffordwatkins said:

Well, after 10 hours of flipping switches; it turns out that there is a feature on SquareSpace that allows you to Publish the site... ugh. (I first made the site private, then noticed that feature "Publish Site"). So even though the site was public, it wasn't "Published")

Fun and games...

Where did you notice the feature "Publish Site".   I also thought my site, vipiano.ca, was published, but typing in the URL only returns a 404 error.   It turns out it's been ever since the Google-made site was bought by Squarespace.

I had to recreate a plain-vanilla webpage (it was previously a Google-enabled one), but I can't get it to go "live".

It's public and everything but I don't see the issue!!! 😞

Thanks!

Eric