How to change the "Submit" text on forms button ?

Hi, 

I'm trying to use a form block to let my visitors entering inputs to make an intersection research (javascript is on its way). I need the form to act differently (my site is in French):

• when submitting data to the research, after the button has been clicked, the text now is "Soumission", I want to change it into "Trouver" ;
  • I need to redirect the data my visitors enter into the fields towards a javascript program ;
  • I need to show the results into a box, hopefully on the same page.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you !

• Replies 3
  • Views 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Coralie said:

Hi, 

I'm trying to use a form block to let my visitors entering inputs to make an intersection research (javascript is on its way). I need the form to act differently (my site is in French):

• when submitting data to the research, after the button has been clicked, the text now is "Soumission", I want to change it into "Trouver" ;
  • I need to redirect the data my visitors enter into the fields towards a javascript program ;

Have you tried on the settings (Post-submit) for form block yet?

image.thumb.png.0465c5f4956d3b6fba433523ac0e8592.png

image.png.fce5bc841b8f1b5ee59be0bb1db928e5.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2024 at 9:12 AM, Coralie said:

Hi, 

I somehow found a solution for the button, not the real one but it's doing the job :

in "Style/Forms", I pick the "Circle" label for Form Button (instead of "Submitting" label), so I avoid having a text on the button after it is clicked.

Capturedecran2024-06-13a13_21_33.thumb.png.5f073409b3d10ba29bde0a7d05980b86.pngCapturedecran2024-06-13a13_21_53.thumb.png.eada85011b73d3813ff0ccd6c866aaa9.pngCapturedecran2024-06-13a13_22_02.png.19af3a9ce42c9a383269509bee1042a8.png

If anyone has a better solution, I'll take it 🙂

Edited by Coralie