Can I edit the SEO description for my website?

HI @KAPhotoGraphics,

I'm glad to help you. I understand your concern. To update the SEO Title Format and SEO Description on Squarespace, follow these steps:

• Go to your Squarespace website dashboard 
  • Navigate to the page you need to update. Click on the page, then click the "gear icon" to access "Settings".
  • In the "Settings" menu, go to the "SEO" tab, where you can update the "SEO title" and "meta description" for that specific page.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef2a47998d6faf2f078e1cfbbe018fdf.jpeg

For the homepage, you can update the SEO settings by:

• From your main dashboard, go to "Settings".
  • Click on "Marketing".
  • Select "SEO Appearance" to edit the SEO title and description for your homepage.

image.thumb.png.9077f8274f8c4d5b4da2f2b40309596f.png

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Best wishes,
Sadul Sifat

SEOSpace Team

SEOSpace - The SEO Plugin for Squarespace.

Get a Free Squarespace SEO Audit: https://www.seospace.co.uk/squarespace-seo-audit-score

seospace-logo.png

Absolutely! You can edit the SEO descriptions for your websites. Luckily, this mistake is fixable. Most website platforms and content management systems (CMS) allow you to edit SEO titles and descriptions for each webpage. Look for an SEO settings section or a meta description field within your website editor. There you can update the descriptions for each site with the correct information.

Best Regards,
Maaz Khan