Email Not Forwarded to New Address

I need to change the email address that my website forwards email to, but no one at Squarespace responds to my requests! It says that the verification email for the change is pending, but it's been pending for many weeks! Help! I've blackened out my personal email address in the screenshot. Thanks.
Website.thumb.jpg.2e367ac042fd78a4fba7229b881b2a32.jpgd out my personal email address.

• Replies 5
  • Views 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you reach out to customer support on one of Squarespace's social media accounts, they can usually check on the status of a ticket.

Did you already receive the verification email for your target email address and click the link to verify?

I've reached out several times and never get a response, but maybe I'm not doing that in the right place. How do I find out if there's a ticket? All I have is what I posted in the screenshot.

I have not received the verification email. I'm very frustrated!

You can try resending the verification email as a quick test by clicking the "Resend verification email" link. Make sure to check your spam and junk folders, too.

For reaching out to support, make sure that you're contacting them through the support form on their site. Otherwise they won't receive the emails you send them. Here's the support form - https://support.squarespace.com/hc/requests/new#choose-topic

Alternatively, you can reach out to Squarespace on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook Messenger.