Exporting digital product sales data

Hi everyone, I've been searching high and low and can't sort out this frustrating issue.

We are launching sales of a magazine which will deliver to customers in digital format and print format. Subscribers access their digital versions behind the member paywall.

I have three payment options within the membership area. I figured out how to add a Mailing Address Form to the checkout (with correct and separate data fields for STREET ADDRESS 1, STREET ADDRESS 2, CITY, STATE/PROVINCE, ZIP, COUNTRY).

So for so good, until I get to Exporting Sales.

When I go to export sales data > Specific Product,  Squarespace does not show me Exploration Quarterly when I type that name. (It's also wonky with other products, including regular merchandise, when I type the name of other products sometimes it comes up sometimes it does not).

So I have to Export All Sales. Dumb. And frustrating.

And worse — this is crazy — the CSV file takes my separate address data fields and conflates them into ONE data field instead of the correct address fields (which are necessary to create bulk mail label files for hundreds of subscriptions). See screen shots.

I tried going to Commerce > Accounting and exporting sales from there. The XLS file is BLANK!

Does anyone know a workaround?

I like the Member Areas. I like the way I'm able to use ISSUU to provide an elegant embedded digital magazine in my subscribers' areas.

But I need that mailing data to export easily so I'm not having to hand-create every. single. order into a proper CSV for mailing labels!

Thank you in advance!

Oh and I believe I'm Squarespace 7 because I have an option to update to 7.1 but haven't done that yet because the last time I checked (a year or so ago) 7.1 does not support portage of blogs, and my husband and I have 15 years of highly valuable blog that is very popular with our 15,000 customers.

Roseann

http://www.exploringoverland.com/explorationquarterly

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 4.38.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 4.44.22 PM.png

Edited by Roseann
  • Replies 0
  • Views 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic