Tiered pricing for courses and bundles

I'm starting a site to offer courses and I have 2 questions related to pricing that I can't seem to figure out. The first involves tiered pricing based on who is subscribing. So, I want to offer the same course but at different rates based on the person subscribing (e.g. student, nurse, physician. This is common in the healthcare world and I plan on just using the honor system, not requiring any proof that they qualify for a specific level of pricing). Do you know if that is possible? I suppose I could just copy the course three times and name them each something different, but I think that would get messy.

The other question is, can I offer bundles of courses? Say each course is $100/month, but if you subscribe to 2 courses you get both for $150/month. Is that possible?

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To my knowledge, tiered pricing is not currently available for digital products. I hope one day they add that. Our solution to this has been to set the price to the most expensive tier's and then offer discount codes for lower tiers. That way, if a professional purchases it without a code, they pay $1000 but then if a trainee purchases it with a 50% discount code, then they pay $500. This prevents you from needing to duplicate the course.

Bundles are possible! Create the two courses separately and then, on their paywalled pages, add a "Pricing Plan" that includes both courses.