Anchoring links on my main menu to sections of different pages (Booqable integration)

Posted (edited)

Hi!
I'm trying to redirect links on my navigation menu to different sections of different pages but it's not redirecting me to the correct section of the page.
If I'm already on that page, I can click the links on my menu and go to the section I want but if I'm not on that page it doesn't go to the section it should go. 

To do this I used code blocks on the section I want my links to link to with this code: <a id="section-name"></a>;
Then I added /page-slug/#section-name; so an example would be <a id="flash"></a> on my code block in the "Flash" section of my page and then /continuous/#flash on the URL of the menu link.
I used @Ziggy's tutorial (https://squarefortytwo.com/squarespace-guides/adding-anchor-links-on-squarespace) to do this (thank you @Ziggy!)

I was wondering if this issue might be related to my Booqable integration and to the loading of the products, because when I click on the page my products don't download immediately, so when I click on the link to go directly to "Flash", for example, it redirects me to another part of the page because the products didn't fully load yet. Does anyone agree that this might be the issue or is there another way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by AnaBruma
  • Replies 3
  • Views 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/7/2024 at 7:48 PM, AnaBruma said:

Thanks @tuanphan!
I used it but it's still not going to the beginning of the section 😞

I'm leaving the page where I've added the code here:
https://sailfish-elephant-gna7.squarespace.com/continuous

I tried checking Flash menu and it works fine now.

Or do you mean the header covers the word Flash?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)