Help with changing size of Title font on a Portfolio section

Hi, can anyone help with how to change the main title font size on a portfolios section.  I have tried but cant find anything to make the text smaller.  See image, it is the main title "Commercial Clients ect" that I wish to have small text.  I have tried looking in assign styles but whatever I have tired does not reduce this very large text size.  Thank you!

Squarespace Title Issue.jpg

Can you add your website link?

@Kstevenson25 You can modify the title font size under Site Styles > Fonts > Assign Styles > List Section (Title)

To customize the title font size, you can add this code snippet under Utilities > Website Tools > Custom CSS. 

.user-items-list .list-section-title {
	font-size: 2rem !important;
}

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

Hi Lesum, that was so hopeful and worked so thank you.  Another question, do you know how to make the spacing above the title (and also at the bottom too) smaller.   There is such a big gap of balck as you see from the image above.  Thanks again, all the best.  Karl.

Posted (edited)

@Kstevenson25 You can add this code under Custom CSS to reduce the spacing above and below the title:

.user-items-list {
	padding-top: 4vmax !important;
}
.user-items-list .list-section-title {
    padding-bottom: 20px !important;
}

You can also change the spacing under Edit Content > Design > Size & Space > Vertical padding (reduce spacing above and below the section

And under Edit Content > Design > Size & Space > Space below Item Title (reduce spacing below title

Edited by Lesum

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?