Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
SSDEV

Redirect after successful form submission

Question

I have two forms on my site (sign up and invite others).

I was able to get the sign up page to redirect where I want by injecting code into the footer section in settings.

But I cannot get the 2nd form (invite others) to redirect to a new page. It redirects to the same page as the signup form redirects to.

HELP?

Edited by SSDEV

23 answers to this question

Are you using jQuery script to perform the redirect? If so, it should be possible to set up selection rules based on the collection ID to have multiple scripts running.

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Since this question has already been answered, you might want to create a new question with the exact code you are using and a link to your website so the community can take a look.

@squareguru I tried the plugin but it doesn't work, I just emailed you ;)My form is a Terms and Conditions checkbox (required field) and I want the submit button to lead to an e-junkie cart page.

@squareguru I tried the plugin but it doesn't work, I just emailed you ;)My form is a Terms and Conditions checkbox (required field) and I want the submit button to lead to an e-junkie cart page.

I'm trying to obtain some information on conditional form redirects. i.e given a particular entry in a form box, redirect to a different page to that set out for another type of entry.

Can anyone recommend any code/plug-ins that would help with this?

Hi Devon,

I tried using your code on a coverpage and it's not working. Can I use this code on a coverpage to redirect to another coverpage? Is that the issue I'm running into? Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks! Kiki