Different content for Mobile and Dekstop

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Is there a way to seperate the mobile version from the desktop one?

I figured out that most people have a different reading pattern when they are looking things up on a phone or website. As of now i've built my website all around the desktop experience (in depth and detailed). I'd like to slim down on the content and make it more visual for the mobile version.

Is there a way to make this? The current system with the mobile Version just lets me adjust blocks but not separate the content.
One way would be to have a some sort of prepage that lets the user choose between mobile and dekstop. But let's be honest. I'd think of the website as incompetent if i had to tell them what device i am using. 

• Solution

(1) You can create a new mobile page, then we can use this code to Page Header Code Injection to redirect users to this page on mobile.

<script type="text/javascript">
if (screen.width <= 767) {
document.location = "https://google.com";
}
</script>

Replace Google with page url

(2) You can also create some sections on current page, then use CSS code to hide some sections from desktop/mobile. If you want this, I will give a quick guide.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)