hi every one ,

pealse just bear with, my website is not showing up in search engine and i got these two error in google search console , and i have no idea what it mean/fix it , my website is really simple it's just the main page with some images in it and scosial links that's it .

thank you

firefox_2024-05-27_09-22-17.png.8c477dd377c855c50852f2278b69fba4.png

firefox_2024-05-27_09-22-06.png.58105f3676ebafee1a577e25fec28b30.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @aboubakrvfx  Google doesn't index all the pages on a site. Some reasons in this report highlight URLs that are intentionally excluded from indexing. Here's more info: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7440203

Have SEO questions? Chances are we've written about it! Try a quick Google search to find our advice. Or for personalized support, see our consulting and training sessions.  Official Squarespace Experts since 2014 

hi @Collaborada, thank you for your replay ,ok i understand so those error are irrelevant cause they are riderecting to my main website example (www.mywebsite.com/home) right? is there a way to remove them ?

also why when i try to searsh my website it's deosent show up at all? , i mean when i search in google  site:mywebsite.com it appear but when  i look for it normaley and search only the name or the tags  it deos'nt show up

Hi @aboubakrvfx If a website isn't appearing for brand searches, it might simply be because it's very new. But many different factors affect online visibility. It could be a brand name that is similar to more established brands, poor SEO practices, low-quality content, poor site structure, Google spam violation, etc. If you built the site yourself, you’ll want to learn about search engine optimization.

Have SEO questions? Chances are we've written about it! Try a quick Google search to find our advice. Or for personalized support, see our consulting and training sessions.  Official Squarespace Experts since 2014