Adding anchor links in an auto-layout section

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hello!

I have added sections to the Furniture page of my site that show carousels of different categories of photos. I would like to create an anchor to each section so that I can link to them on the homepage of my site. Is it possible to add code somewhere on the Furniture page to include anchors?

Here's the link and password for the site:
https://daisy-polygon-hr29.squarespace.com/furniture
Password: CM2024!!

Thank you!

• Replies 4
  • Views 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

I usually add a Code Block above Auto Layout Section, then use CSS code to move down Code Block, something like this.

<div id="furniture"></div>
<style>
  #furniture {
  	position: relative;
    bottom: -150px;
  }
</style>

Thank you for your response! I may be misunderstanding. I added a new section with a code block and added the code you provided. When set to HTML, it looks like the attached screenshot. I'm not sure I did it correctly since it looks like a big blank section on top of it. Any thoughts?

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 7.16.05 PM.png

• Solution
On 5/26/2024 at 7:18 AM, socialstylate said:

Thank you for your response! I may be misunderstanding. I added a new section with a code block and added the code you provided. When set to HTML, it looks like the attached screenshot. I'm not sure I did it correctly since it looks like a big blank section on top of it. Any thoughts?

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 7.16.05 PM.png

Add Code Block to section above auto layout section, in your case, add it to banner above blank section

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)