Nested/Multi-Level Menus with Personal Plan

How do you make a multi-level menu? I have an informative website that has a dropdown menu, but within each dropdown option I want a second menu to open up beside it that shows the sub-pages associated with the main category. Can this be done with a personal plan?

• Replies 7
  • Views 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I think that could work, basically I just need a menu that will display the subcategory pages, like the image below for instance. I'm not sure if the example you showed opens all at once or if those columns on the right expand in response to hovering on the left column? At the end of the day it doesn't matter as long as there is a way to distinguish the main categories from the subcategories (even if just by name)

image.png.4520d0a9a657da53c6b66ca4dee2a70c.png

On 6/4/2024 at 2:01 AM, angel2000 said:

Yes I think that could work, basically I just need a menu that will display the subcategory pages, like the image below for instance. I'm not sure if the example you showed opens all at once or if those columns on the right expand in response to hovering on the left column? At the end of the day it doesn't matter as long as there is a way to distinguish the main categories from the subcategories (even if just by name)

image.png.4520d0a9a657da53c6b66ca4dee2a70c.png

My example, it will open all at once

With your screenshot, you will need to use custom code (I will write a guide and send you this week).

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)