Blog List Page Size not changing

I've created a blog for the site I'm working on, and have found its formatting differently than the one I did on my own site with the exact same settings. Playing around with it, I realized that the page/blog list width is the culprit. Namely, changing it from inset to full page makes no difference at all.  

The issue was, the images from the basic grid are showing up too small. To fix it, I added code that shrank the padding for the entire section and then it finally resized to where my other blog was by default. Does anyone have any ideas on whats wrong here?

Heres the size comparison between the two stacked on top of each other for convenience. Their settings are exactly the same, Inset width, 30px horizontal spacing, 20px vertical spacing, all set to 3:2 standard for the images. The top one is at least 30% smaller in width than the bottom.

image.thumb.png.ddd5144a021370ffa9f943c3ccdeff5a.png

With no changes made outside of the code to change the padding to +200, now its doing what I want it to do.

@media only screen and (min-width: 800px) {
section[data-section-id="662729e30a17ac2634651b7c"] {
padding: 200px !important;
}
}

image.thumb.png.a86c535ed1f9ea7476926d1e001ec46f.png

Any ideas on whats causing this? I can't put my head around it. Any help is appreciated. The website in question is:

http://www.aspiremusicgroup.com/news

• Replies 0
  • Views 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images