Package/Gift Certificate Order Purchase Notification for myself

I am creating a package in acuity to sign up for a 3 part course. When you sign up for the package, you can redeem it to attend part 1, part 2, and part 3 of the course.

When the confirmation email for the package is sent, there is a certificate code, and a link:

image.png.6ecdeee87406d07f523f6f027a2c79d4.png

If you click the link, it takes to a scheduling page with a list of classes, and enters and confirms your certificate code so that the list price of the classes is reduced to $0. This is exactly what I want!

image.thumb.png.9089d8747cb79e48cfc89ab18c258b52.png

The problem is, the schedule link in the email is small and hidden, so I want there to be a larger, clear link up top. (Preferably a button, but making a button is proving wonky). I would like this link to lead to the same place as the scheduling link, with the certificate code already input. The "schedule" URL does this automatically:

image.thumb.png.29a3d27609b6b5d5ed90bc8b3b9295c8.png

The question is, is there a way to have this URL with the certificate already input also be used in the link or reserve button at the top of the email?

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images