Hi! I'm looking for some wisdom on a problem I've run into! I need to add a pop up square on a specific page on the site I'm working on that requires an email in order to view that specific page and the content on it! I found a tutorial that speaks to this but it was in a previous version of squarespace and doesn't seem to work on 7.1! If somebody knows the best way to do this please let me know! Basically I want one of my pages to only be accessible if you enter your email! 

You could have a simple form set up with just an email field, then set a post-submit redirect to go to the page. This wouldn't stop someone who knew the URL slug typing that in and going to the page, but equally, you may not be able to stop someone from providing a fake email. The only way around that would be to set up a form with email verification and an automatic email that includes the page URL and the page password (possibly, you could set up the page with a password to give more protection).

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?