Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the process of connecting squarespace website to external domain. It eventually happened and I managed to get it working, but we had some issues with hyperlinks so we changed that and left the website in Private. It all happened within 72hours. After making it public we would still get 'Your connection is not private' security message when trying to access the website.

We have decided to let it propagate completely. Fast forward next day I'm trying to access the website and it just doesn't work. I would get DNSProbe error.

But what is the most strange thing is that when I'm trying to access Squarespace DNS settings (Settings > Domain & Email > My domain ) the webpage stays on 'loading' all the time, therefore I cannot see the status of my website or that I can see DNS settings or even having a possibility to remove it and re-install it again.

I have tried multiple browsers, I flushed DHCP lease, I have used different internet networks, I have tried removing DNS addresses from my domain website... The page just never loads.

Please let me know if there's something that can be done on my side.

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 11.11.38.png

What is the domain name?

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

There's nothing that we (forum users) can do to help because there are currently no domain name servers for this domain.

If this is a Squarespace domain, please contact Squarespace directly by raising a ticket through Squarespace Customer Support. If you experience any difficulties contacting Squarespace, please read how to contact Squarespace.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

1 hour ago, paulslajeaandehaak said:

When I try to reach 'Customer Service' page, I get a loop of page refreshing non stop, which doesn't let me contact anyone....

Did you try the specific instructions that I provided in the guide, how to contact Squarespace? These steps should help you to avoid the looping issue.