GIFs in carousels - refresh issue

On my website (https://redirect.org/our-framework-test, pass: Testing2024$) I have a carousel scroll that integrates/previews content from a hidden blog page. This is primarily to feature associated blog images in the carousel. Those images are currently set up as non-looping gifs. However, when you advance to the next carousel slide and then go back to the previous one, the gif does not replay/re-animate, and is only shown in it's "end state."

As opposed to being forced to create long looping gifs (which increases the file size), or constantly refreshing the webpage to re-animate the gifs, is there a custom-code workaround to have the gifs reanimate when moving back to previous slides in the carousel?

Thanks in advance for the help.

• Replies 1
  • Views 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I should note, I've seen the custom code threads that introduce a "play on hover" effect for the gifs, but this is a little different from what I'm hoping to achieve. I'd like for the gif to re-animate as soon as someone clicks the "back" button on the carousel.