How can I get dropdown menus to work well with index pages?

I updated my site to use index pages, while shifting to a new theme. I was expecting to be able to have the same kind of dropdown menus I had before but it turns out that dropdown menus and index pages don't work well together. I want to know if anyone has any experience with creating dropdown menus that work well with index pages. The main dropdown menu button should link to the main index page and the drop-down menu items should link to the relevant sections in the index page. As every dropdown menu item has a unique slug, it can't be set to link to the main index page. And to get the menu items to link to the sections I have to use links like: '/aboutus#whoweare' which don't actually work on the first click. The dropdown menu button itself will have to link to something other than 'aboutus' - like 'about-us' - which doesn't even really refer to any real page. Does anyone have experience finding a solution to this?

• Replies 0
  • Views 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days