Image Magnifier in Lightbox Gallery

Go to solution Solved by Beyondspace,

Hello, I am wondering if it's possible to add an image maginfier to images that appear as lightboxes in their gallery.  The url above is to a gallery with images with lots of detail and I would love it if a site visitor could hover over the image when it's open in the Lightbox to get enlarged details.  Thanks for any help you cna provide.  

Thank you, tuanphan.  It's not clear to me where I'm supposed to reply - there were 3 options:  (1) here, (2) an "Email me" link in red and (3) "Or send to forum message."  I hope this is correct.

Anyway, when I filled out my initial message, I supplied the link.  But here is the link to the gallery of images which, when opened as lightbox images, I'd like the magnify on hover to occur.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.  

https://www.bartonlewis.com/galleryalt/project-one-ephnc-h6t63-9r4fk-b6n89-alklr

• Solution
On 5/15/2024 at 8:44 PM, bartonlewis said:

To calrify, any image in any of my galleries wuld ideally have the maginifier functionality.  The main Gallery page is https://www.bartonlewis.com/gallery

Is the pinch-to-zoom feature is enough for your? Check your site in action here, it is preview in my plugin Lightbox Studio

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!