Centre Product Variations and info on Mobile only (Not on Desktop)

I'm looking to centre my product's information on mobile only. It currently looks like this.

image.thumb.png.17177e08031fcd0038fd65df42f40cfc.png

When I try and centre it, the buttons are also all not centred and they're different sizes. I'd like for them to be centred and the same size, with the text in the middle of each button. Here's what it looks like right now, which looks jumbled. 

image.thumb.png.7efd156ca9c0f02ab56f5b05086fdc79.png

I'd also like for the 8x12 inch to be chosen as the default option when someone clicks on a product.

• Replies 3
  • Views 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Carvases said:

I'm looking to centre my product's information on mobile only. It currently looks like this.

image.thumb.png.17177e08031fcd0038fd65df42f40cfc.png

When I try and centre it, the buttons are also all not centred and they're different sizes. I'd like for them to be centred and the same size, with the text in the middle of each button. Here's what it looks like right now, which looks jumbled. 

image.thumb.png.7efd156ca9c0f02ab56f5b05086fdc79.png

I'd also like for the 8x12 inch to be chosen as the default option when someone clicks on a product.

What is the website URL?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.