Missing field issues from Squarespace Auto-generated Schema

Hey all, I'm running into an issue with Squarespace auto-generated Schema in the header of my site. When I go test my homepage at Google Rich Results Test https://search.google.com/test/rich-results, it consistently says I have missing fields.

I have my own schema script injected into the site that I have tested separately in Rich Results Test, and it has no errors, but when I test my site homepage, I consistently get this error with or without my extra schema added to the header in Code Injection.

Is anyone aware of a way to modify the auto-generated schema from Squarespace that gets added to the site header? Or is anyone aware of a way to disable Squarespace's auto-generated schema scripts? I'm guessing it pulls from the business information details in settings, but I am not entirely sure how it generates its schema.

Thanks in advance.

screencapture-search-google-test-rich-results-result-r-local-business-2024-04-30-13_35_19.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-30 at 2.19.15 PM.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images