My web page is indexed but not on google

Hi,

I'm having an issue with most of my blog posts. I've put my sitemap on google console and most of my posts are "indexed" and appears when i search site:dinguide.no. But when I search for the topic on google they do not appear. It seems like they are not visible on google even though they are indexed. Why is this? Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Views 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @martinrbk,

I'm glad to help you. 

Your blog posts are indexed but not appearing in Google search results for your blog topics, and there could be several reasons for this issue. Below, I've added a few potential insights that might be helpful:

Let's Discuss Some Findings From My End:

• On some of the blogs, you cannot properly describe product descriptions, benefits, features, and how products help the user.

image.thumb.png.d266a94cdc60b2f62f5684704f54ecf9.png  

image.thumb.png.227f65d2a48162a027782e8cc3e66d2b.png

image.thumb.png.4d18a2d92a18bc91e13d9c77281d83cb.png

• Your page speed is not optimal. This is one of the technical SEO reasons for ranking issues.

image.thumb.png.01829da45a49db87ef4120c51d843447.png

Here are My Recommendations:

• Optimize your H1: Your blogs have only placed keywords like "Metal detector test 2024." However, in your content, you talk about many kinds of products, and the intent does not match your keyword. This can confuse Google Crawler. Optimize your H1 by adding related phrases or adjectives.
  • Focus on Keywords: Ensure that your blog posts are optimized for relevant keywords related to the topics. Google ranks pages based on keyword relevance, so make sure your content includes keywords users are likely to search for when looking for information on that topic.
  • Focus on Quality Content: Ensure your page content is high-quality, valuable, and relevant to your target audience. Google prioritizes content that provides real value to users. Ensure your main keyword is included in the page H1.
  • Focus on Page Speed: In Wordpress, you can use the WP Rocket plugin to boost your website's page speed.
  • Build Backlinks: Backlinks from reputable websites are an important ranking factor for Google. Acquire high-quality backlinks to your blog posts from relevant and authoritative sources within your industry or niche.
  • Remember that ranking can take time, especially for new content. Keep an eye on your Google Search Console regularly for updates on ranking status and continue optimizing your website for better visibility.

• You will find the full SEO checklist here and If you prefer to receive personalized recommendations on your website, check out SEOSpace.

I hope these insights are helpful. If you have any further questions. Please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Sadul Sifat.

SEOSpace Team

SEOSpace - The SEO Plugin for Squarespace.

Get a Free Squarespace SEO Audit: https://www.seospace.co.uk/squarespace-seo-audit-score

seospace-logo.png

The most simple answer to this question is that the blog's posts will take some time to show in SERP when someone search them. You should optimize them, optimize the Meta Title, Meta Description, and add relevant stuff in the post.

Moreover, check you website's technical aspects like PageSpeed, Canonicals, and Error response codes, etc. Implement right strategies and hopefully the site's posts will be in the SERP.