Acuity Scheduler Block- remove extra space?

Is there a way to remove some of the extra space below the "acuity: scheduling" logo?  It leaves a pretty large chunk of dead space unless I find a different place for it.  I've tightened up the block as much as I can in the regular builder.

• 4 weeks later...

@tuanphan I actually have an opposite problem: too much space above the Acuity scheduling block on a client 7.0 site (image attached, link to the site page is HERE, template they're using is Mojave).

We've set the "Scheduling Page Appearance" settings to hide the "log in" options, and there is no overall Scheduling description added to Acuity, but I still don't see why there would be dead space where those items usually go if you've opted out of them. When I inspect the code behind the page, I see an odd string of CSS I'm not familiar with (image also attached), so I'm not quite sure how to go about removing the dead space.

Any insight would be appreciated 🙂

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 3.23.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 3.29.06 PM.png

On 5/22/2024 at 2:31 AM, renee.hartwick said:

@tuanphan I actually have an opposite problem: too much space above the Acuity scheduling block on a client 7.0 site (image attached, link to the site page is HERE, template they're using is Mojave).

We've set the "Scheduling Page Appearance" settings to hide the "log in" options, and there is no overall Scheduling description added to Acuity, but I still don't see why there would be dead space where those items usually go if you've opted out of them. When I inspect the code behind the page, I see an odd string of CSS I'm not familiar with (image also attached), so I'm not quite sure how to go about removing the dead space.

Any insight would be appreciated 🙂

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 3.23.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 3.29.06 PM.png

I see some blank space in this position, you try checking to see if you use any blank paragraph there

image.thumb.png.277d1ae9ba31ac07aca90fcc40742b19.png

If your Acuity Plan supports CSS code, you can use this code

header.css-zbwce8 {
    display: none !important;
}

or this code

<style>
  header.css-zbwce8 {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

image.thumb.png.9b73a6b039e2fcfa5b190fd219159de1.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...