Hi, I am located in Australia. I am seeking the best way to offer commerce to my clients but am finding it difficult to please all 4 of my clients common commerce needs all together…Am wondering if anyone can shed light on the below...

1) Products created in their squarespace commerce integration  + 

2) A payment gateway / processor that works in australia and accepts both eftpos and credit cards online and at point of sale + 

3) feeds that sales data into a finance management software (usually Xero but i’d be open to suggesting clients use one that might fit better?) + 

4) shipping calculation integration (only possibly via API’s I think?)

I don’t want to set up products twice - once in Squarespace then again in whichever payment processor is chosen

I would like online AND point of sale purchases to be recorded against customer’s Squarespace accounts - this is for marketing purposes because that way, mailing lists can be segmented according to product’s purchased and subscribers who have purchased can be email targeted according to which products they bought and are / might be interested in.

I don’t want (and clients don’t want) to create products twice - once in squarespace and once in the payment processor.

Can you help me solve this integration nightmare?!

• Replies 0
  • Views 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.