Can I have Two Items be added with One Button

I have a series of services that include a "Setup" and a "Subscription".  I have created two services (for the first series of basic) and I have created the page which has all the series items.  What I would like to do is add to this page (http://love78.org/webdesignpricing) a single button for "Basic Package" that does the following:

- Adds to cart the Basic Package Setup service (which is a single flat rate)

- Adds to cart the Basic Package SUbscription service (which adds a subscription for once a month)

For my client experience to work the best, this would really need to be one button that does both and takes then either has them in the cart or takes them to checkout.  

I have not found a way to do this in all my searching.  I am open to doing in HTML code but I do not know the format for the code that adds to cart an item.

• Replies 3
  • Views 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The page doesn't work. But my ideal is

• Add 2 Product Blocks to Basic Package Setup Service and Basic Package Subscription Service
  • We will use CSS code to hide them
  • Add a single button "Basic Package"
  • We use script code, when users click this single button >> script code will click both add to cart buttons on 2 products

What do you think? If you agree, you can follow these steps, then share url, I will give you code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

7 hours ago, tuanphan said:

The page doesn't work. But my ideal is

• Add 2 Product Blocks to Basic Package Setup Service and Basic Package Subscription Service
  • We will use CSS code to hide them
  • Add a single button "Basic Package"
  • We use script code, when users click this single button >> script code will click both add to cart buttons on 2 products

What do you think? If you agree, you can follow these steps, then share url, I will give you code

Ok, I have added the two products (at the bottom) and the one button "Select Basic Package" to this page https://www.love78.org/webdesign/pricing.  

Once we get this working (and I understand, assuming I understand the scripting part), I will need to do the same for each of the packages.

Thanks

On 4/20/2024 at 12:43 AM, PRAquilone said:

Ok, I have added the two products (at the bottom) and the one button "Select Basic Package" to this page https://www.love78.org/webdesign/pricing.  

Once we get this working (and I understand, assuming I understand the scripting part), I will need to do the same for each of the packages.

Thanks

I don't see any product blocks and select basic package on this page. Can you check again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)