Replace add to cart button with contact us button.

Hi All,

How can I the Hide Price and hide the Purchase Button or replace with an inquire button on certain Product

I have added a tag to the product: noprice and used a custom CSS to remove the price

.tag-noprice .product-price {
    display: none !important;
}

but is it possible to change the Purchase button for an inqure about this product button?

Thanks

Rooki

• Replies 7
  • Views 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rooki said:

How can I the Hide Price and hide the Purchase Button or replace with an inquire button on certain Product

There are a number of ways to do this, but it depends on whether you want a simple form where the user must manually provide you with product details, or if you want this information to be included automatically.

If you'd like to add an Inquire button automatically to products tagged in a certain way, then you may want to take a look at my Product Enquiry Form extension. When users click the button, the form appears in a lightbox and the product title and URL are automatically added to the submitted form.

If you'd like a simple form instead, you can create a contact form page and then add a link to that page in the Product Description. However, when customers click the link, they'll be using a generic form so the product information will not be included automatically. Instead, you'll need to prompt them to provide this information when they complete the form.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

4 minutes ago, Rooki said:

is there a solution for taking away the Purchase button for certain products please?

Sure. You can extend the CSS you quoted above to include the button wrapper too. For example:

.tag-noprice .product-price, .tag-noprice .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
  display: none!important;
}

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

I simply want to replacethe add to cart button on my product page with a contact us button. I dont want the funcitopnality of having a cart on my website, since i wont be shipping any of my products, rather i just want them to be able to contact me with a customized order. 

More specifiacally i currently have this code...

.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
}

...in custom CSS that disables the add to cart button, but it does not disable the quantity label or the input feild for the amount.

I would like to disable the quantity feild entirely as well as add the contact us button in its place.
Keep in mind i have the base version and as such it needs to be done using custom css only.

35 minutes ago, OttawaOud said:

I simply want to replacethe add to cart button on my product page with a contact us button. I dont want the funcitopnality of having a cart on my website, since i wont be shipping any of my products, rather i just want them to be able to contact me with a customized order. 

More specifiacally i currently have this code...

.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
}

...in custom CSS that disables the add to cart button, but it does not disable the quantity label or the input feild for the amount.

I would like to disable the quantity feild entirely as well as add the contact us button in its place.
Keep in mind i have the base version and as such it needs to be done using custom css only.

Why does this keep getting added to this thread? I want a simple short awnser not a paid plugin.