Code displaying in the editor, but not on the live site

Hello. Thanks in advance for any help. I should preface this with the fact that I am not a programmer. I chose this platform because I don't know much about coding. Here's my problem:

• I have code from a reputable ad agency for a publicly traded biotechnology company.
  • I chose a "code" block from the platform and pasted the following code:
  • <IFRAME SRC="https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/adi/N6246.272188MAGICFOUNDATION/B31590284.390342783;sz=160x600;ord=[timestamp];dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;dc_sdk_apis=[APIFRAMEWORKS];dc_omid_p=[OMIDPARTNER];gdpr=${GDPR};gdpr_consent=${GDPR_CONSENT_755};dc_tdv=1?" WIDTH=160 HEIGHT=600 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 SCROLLING=no BORDERCOLOR='#000000'><SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/adj/N6246.272188MAGICFOUNDATION/B31590284.390342783;abr=!ie;sz=160x600;ord=[timestamp];dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;dc_sdk_apis=[APIFRAMEWORKS];dc_omid_p=[OMIDPARTNER];gdpr=${GDPR};gdpr_consent=${GDPR_CONSENT_755};dc_tdv=1?"></SCRIPT></IFRAME>
  • The ad displays properly in the editor, but not on the live website- look at the bottom of the page atΒ Town Hall Meetings β€” Skeletal Dysplasia Division
  • At the suggestion of Squarespace customer service, I tried an "embed" block. I placed them side by side which you can see at the bottom of the page. Again, in the editor, the ad displayed perfectly. But the live website again will not display the content.
  • I am at a loss, pulling out what little hair I have left LOL. Please help.
  • I have attached a screen shot of what the content looks like in the editor: the "code" block is the one on the left, and the "embed" block is the one on the right. Both have identical code.

Thank you!

Constantine

code issue squarespace.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Website address?

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»Β Contact me for development work - I’m a Freelancer Software engineer, Architect, and Designer UI/UX

πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈΒ Squarespace Custom Web Development & Design

πŸ“…Β Manage Tasks, Take Notes, and Upload Related Images

πŸ“ΉΒ Squarespace Tutorials for free - YouTubeπŸ“ΉΒ 

πŸ’―πŸš€ I have worked on over 200 Squarespace sites with custom code for over 9 years

πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈΒ Let's connect on LinkedIn

Β 

Β 

I don't see any errors in the console.
Have you tried adding it on other pages?

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»Β Contact me for development work - I’m a Freelancer Software engineer, Architect, and Designer UI/UX

πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈΒ Squarespace Custom Web Development & Design

πŸ“…Β Manage Tasks, Take Notes, and Upload Related Images

πŸ“ΉΒ Squarespace Tutorials for free - YouTubeπŸ“ΉΒ 

πŸ’―πŸš€ I have worked on over 200 Squarespace sites with custom code for over 9 years

πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈΒ Let's connect on LinkedIn

Β 

Β 

Try this code instead

and make sure you disable any ads block tool/extension on browser

<IFRAME SRC="https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/adi/N6246.272188MAGICFOUNDATION/B31590284.390342783;sz=160x600;ord=[timestamp];dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;dc_sdk_apis=[APIFRAMEWORKS];dc_omid_p=[OMIDPARTNER];gdpr=${GDPR};gdpr_consent=${GDPR_CONSENT_755};dc_tdv=1?" WIDTH=160 HEIGHT=600 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 SCROLLING=no BORDERCOLOR='#000000'></IFRAME>
  <SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/adj/N6246.272188MAGICFOUNDATION/B31590284.390342783;abr=!ie;sz=160x600;ord=[timestamp];dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;dc_sdk_apis=[APIFRAMEWORKS];dc_omid_p=[OMIDPARTNER];gdpr=${GDPR};gdpr_consent=${GDPR_CONSENT_755};dc_tdv=1?"></SCRIPT>

Β 

Edited by tuanphan

Email meΒ if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.Β 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer CareΒ - Learn CSSΒ - Buy me a coffeeΒ (thank you!)