Forte: How to hide collection title?

hi, we want to hide the collection title in forte on out site www,powellpicano.co.uk.

One previous answer worked using css but also hid the text from our contact page, so was a no go.

Anyone know if there is another solution? We want to keep our front page as clean as possible.

Many thanks,

John.

• Replies 13
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have the previous code working right now?

By the way - I know exactly where you're based. I buy bulk charcoal from Big K on the same estate.

So it's the black box with "Projects / Project Name" that you want disabling?

I don't live in Tottenham any more but I lived in N17 for almost 10 years when I was a student and after university.

Add the following to your custom CSS editor

body.homepage div.collection-detail-wrapper {
display: none;
}

This will suppress the collection detail information from the homepage only and not impact on any other pages.

Something bad happened to my partner that meant she became extremely afraid of walking around in London, not Tottenham per se, so we ended up moving out to the wilds of Hertfordshire.

I've got nowt against Tottenham though - great place in my opinion. I had some of the best and friendliest neighbours in my life while living there.

If the Answer I provided works please vote it up / accept it so that others know it has been resolved.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived