Replace image with video in strip gallery in project page

Hi all, I hope you're well!

So I'm looking to replace an image with a video in a gallery strip section in a project page in a portfolio page. 

I've managed to do it with the project pages thumbnails using the portfolio header code injection, but I'm struggling to target this specific image. I'll attach a screenshot highlighting the image in particular.

The way I did it in the portfolio thumbnails is by displaying the video with the thumbnail and hiding the original image, I'm guessing it will need to be a similar method here.

I'm also assuming this will need to be done with a code block as project pages don't have individual header code injection like in the Advanced settings of a page. 

This is the page in particular (my site is public and there is no password required): https://miserytakeme.design/portfolio/below-the-neck-an-imminent-end 

This is the static link for the video I'd like to swap in: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/603e3b9f038b852d44eabf1a/t/65eb03b5fad71e419837cf52/1709900742806/BTN+CANVAS+95+PADDING.mp4

If anyone has any advice or is able to help me with this, I would be eternally grateful!

Thank you so much for your time

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 6.19.07 pm.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 10:33 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean replacing this image with video?

image.png.f9549f6aeb0990d8dd60e584e5837e03.png

Yes that's correct!

If possible, to have it be replaced in Lightbox mode too

Apologies for the late response, I did not get a notification for this

Edited by miserytakeme
Further clarification