Blogging Feature on Mobile App

I had a client point out a change today that has my brain a bit baffled. The option to add links/buttons is not an option while editing your blog in the mobile app. This specific client is a content creator who often has to create content on the go so not having the button link is a real issue. In fact, when we originally created her website a couple of years ago making sure you could edit on mobile was a must. So now that that option is gone... 😳 problems. Anyone know if there are plans to add that back in? You are able to add links in if you just login directly through a browser but the mobile experience of edit mode is so glitchy... Trying to give her a solution.

• 3 weeks later...

I also am baffled by this! I am a content creator myself and use this feature a lot. The only way round this that I have found is to link the wording outside the app and copy and past it into the blog post. The link is still active when pasting into the blog post. If anyone finds a better solution please let me know. 

8 hours ago, Kellouhar said:

I also am baffled by this! I am a content creator myself and use this feature a lot. The only way round this that I have found is to link the wording outside the app and copy and past it into the blog post. The link is still active when pasting into the blog post. If anyone finds a better solution please let me know. 

Good to know! I'll at least pass that along for now. Hopefully this will get added back in again because it's such a necessary feature! Without it, the app really isn't very useful for blogging on the go.