Multiple Text Headers & Footers for same Shop Page

I have one shop page that started on my website to just have one category of product (firearms). Now, I would like to expand to include other items that my store carries- clothing & footwear. It seems like the way my website is set up, I can not figure out a way to include different headers for different categories of products. For instance, I now have brand Kenetrek uploaded to the website for sale, but when you go to Kenetrek page which is a link to a category, I have the same headers and footers as the firearms since it is all one shop page. Is there any way to create multiple headers for different categories or do I need to set up my website a different way to make different categories- i.e. different pages that are specific to Clothing or Footwear that then link to the shop page for Kenetrek? It is making it a little difficult on the SEO end to make specific highlights towards the specific brand. 

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some options to solve this

With Header

#1. Use this plugin, you can create a different header on one page

https://www.will-myers.com/products/p/main-nav-replacer

#2. Or add all links to main navigation, then on each category page, let me know which items you want to hide from navigation, I can give some code

With Footer

#1. Use this plugin, but it require some extra code to setup correct footer

https://www.will-myers.com/products/p/section-loader-supreme

The plugin will use content in Not Linked Page, then we can replace footer on specific category page with this Not Linked Page

#2. Or add some sections to Footer, then we can use CSS to show corresponding section on category page

What do you think?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...