Force H2 titles to move to two lines together

Hello,

Depending on the size of the screen the three titles in these three columns will either show in one or two lines. I would like all of them to show consistently, like in the first image in which all three titles are displayed in two lines. However, when the screen size is bigger, the middle title shows in one line while the other two titles still display in two lines. Is there a way for all three titles to be consistent and display in the same way regardless of the size of the screen? Thanks

image.thumb.png.c96d35757f0f9a6d96ed63c3419371da.png

image.thumb.png.4999a34401647d21eb84940c1f1aba56.png

@Poncho I would insert a line break to force the "Personal Development" into 2 lines. 

So after "Personal" , press enter or shift+enter on your keyboard, then "Development" will go on the second line. This way it is the same as your other two titles. 

A simple editing trick! 

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Nerd
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)

Thank you, Melody. I appreciate your help. My issue is more complicated than that. I want the titles to show in one line when there is enough space for both words, but for all of them to show in two lines (simultaneously when ANY of the titles shifts to two lines because there is not enough space for that title.

I want this to be dynamic depending on the size of the screen, rather than always showing into lines. 

Thanks again!