Jump to content

Can I change where the logo in the footer links to on one page?

Recommended Posts

Hi there.

I would like the logo in the footer to link to the member site of my page and not the frontpage of my website.
Is there any way I can change where the logo links to on only the member sites?

Site: www.nannasalver.com or nannasalver.com/en/home
Password: Eigil2024!

Link to comment
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Floe said:

Hi there.

I would like the logo in the footer to link to the member site of my page and not the frontpage of my website.
Is there any way I can change where the logo links to on only the member sites?

Site: www.nannasalver.com or nannasalver.com/en/home
Password: Eigil2024!

You can add the page here

Screenshot_121.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.


 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Web_Solutions said:

You can add the page here

Screenshot_121.png

Yes but that would make it go to that link on every site of the website too. The footer in members area is the same as on the website. That is the problem. So when they click the logo it sends them to the homepage of the website and not the homepage of the members area. Does it make sense what I mean?

Link to comment
On 2/28/2024 at 5:29 PM, Floe said:

Yes but that would make it go to that link on every site of the website too. The footer in members area is the same as on the website. That is the problem. So when they click the logo it sends them to the homepage of the website and not the homepage of the members area. Does it make sense what I mean?

I see you disabled logo link in footer. Do you still need help?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

I see you disabled logo link in footer. Do you still need help?

Yes! It is just until I found a solution I disabled it. Thank you!

Link to comment
On 3/2/2024 at 5:50 PM, Floe said:

Yes! It is just until I found a solution I disabled it. Thank you!

If you use a Business Plan/higher, you can use this code to Page Header Code Injection to change footer image link on that page

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.7.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
$('footer.sections .image-block a').attr('href','https://google.com');
});
</script>

Replace Google with new url

If you use Personal Plan, let me know, I will give another approach.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.