Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sign in to follow this  
qboro

How do I change the size of the social media icons?

Question

Hello Everyone,

Looking to find the CSS to enlarge the size of the social media icons in the footer area. I've tried multiple CSS but have not quite gotten the right one. I'm hoping to enlarge the icons while keeping them centered.

I'm using the Marquee template. Link is below and I'm grateful for any help. Thank you much!

someguysgetit.com

Cheers!

Edited by MatthewP

4 answers to this question

Add

.sqs-block-socialaccountlinks .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:before, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks-v2 .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:before, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:link:before, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks-v2 .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:link:before, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:visited:before, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks-v2 .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:visited:before {

/* The icon size */
   font-size: 40px;
   }

.sqs-block-socialaccountlinks .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks-v2 .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:link, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks-v2 .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:link, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:visited, .sqs-block-socialaccountlinks-v2 .social-account-list.social-icon-size-large a:visited {

/* Space around icons */
   width: 40px;
   height: 40px;
   }

To your Custom CSS Editor

Edited by silvabokis

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

In Squarespace 7 you can change the size of Marquee social media icons within the footer content editing area. The sizes range from XS - XL and you can also rearrange the alignment from left, center and right.