Is there a way to connect my store's inventory to another website without a csv?

Hi everyone,

I've recently secured a contract with a clothing supplier which allows me to buy their products at a discounted rate and resell them. I was wondering, is there anyway for me to link my suppliers inventory to my website? I do not have their CSV as they do not give this out. 

Honestly, I've got no idea how CSV's or inventory linking works. At the moment, in order to update my inventory levels, I have created a spreadsheet full of links to the products on my suppliers website, so I manually open up each link, check what sizes they have in stock, go back onto Squarespace and update my inventory levels.

My store is growing so this is consuming huge amounts of time for me (literally hours each day).

Is there anyway I can maybe create my own CSV that links my inventory levels to theirs? Again I've got no idea how this would work but any advice would be appreciated! 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic