TikTok Logo in social links (navigation bar) is invisible

I'm trying to add my TikTok account to the social links area of the navigation bar. It allows me to add the link and I've checked "visible," but the website won't update to show the actual TikTok logo once I save it. I can click on the area where the TikTok logo should be (and it leads to my TikTok page) but the logo itself is invisible. I've tried changing the color, changing it to standard color, etc., but nothing seems to work. Would love a non-coding option if possible. I'm sure this is just a quick fix!

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has there been an update on a solution for this? I am experiencing the issue too where I am changing the color of my social media block in the theme for my page and even after I change the color and save and then refresh the page it is still invisible. Help!

On 3/17/2024 at 9:15 AM, BlairWilliams said:

Has there been an update on a solution for this? I am experiencing the issue too where I am changing the color of my social media block in the theme for my page and even after I change the color and save and then refresh the page it is still invisible. Help!

If you share site url, we can check problem easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

6 hours ago, BlairWilliams said:

Here you go, thanks! I ended up placing image blocks of the social icons where links could be attached to them, but I would like to figure out the social link block issue https://lizard-cyan-2yrx.squarespace.com/

The site is private, you can follow this guide to share url

https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/216243-how-to-setup-password-share-site-url/

Or send to forum message

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BlairWilliams said:

Hi! I apologize for the delayed response, I have been busy with life. I don't know what was wrong with the passcode but I made a copy of the site and the passcode is demo123. Please try here 
https://prism-dinosaur-gfsb.squarespace.com/

Hi,

Have you added Tiktok yet? I tried hover around 3 icons but can't find Tiktok

image.png.34114e73d3380d8c971bfe942fb68eb4.png

Or send to forum message

Hi! So my issue is that none of my social links are showing up when I add them to the pages. The links in the header seem to be ok. I will attach a screenshot below for reference. 
This issue is happening on the past couple of squarespace sites I have been working on. It doesn't matter what page I post them on, they are always invisible. I even tried to check my color settings to make sure they hadn't been switched to the same color as the background but that doesn't seem to be an issue. 

Screenshot 2024-04-09 153712.png