30 min buffer between appointments

I am in the process of converting from Calendy to Acquity, and am having difficulity in setting up my availability for my clients. 

I need to have an automatic buffer of 30 mins between an existing scheduled meeting and any open time slots on my schedule.  Currently, a client can book an appointment at the exact moment a scheduled meeting ends.  This was a simple parameter in calendy.  Thank you for suggestions. 

On 2/16/2024 at 3:13 PM, Brucentn said:

I need to have an automatic buffer of 30 mins between an existing scheduled meeting and any open time slots on my schedule. This was a simple parameter in calendy.

@Brucentn This should be simple in Acuity Scheduling - when you know how! 🙂

Gaps can be added before appointments, after appointments, or both. These gaps don't overlap so, if you add 15 minutes before and after each appointment, you'll have 30 minutes between appointments.

To add a gap:

1. Open the Appointment types panel. 
  2. Click Edit for the appointment type you want to add padding to.
  3. Click Block off extra time before or after...
  4. Enter the gap that you want, and click Update appointment type.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance