I can not see the "Design" tab in left column. I am the site owner. How do I fix this?

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, what under Design are you looking for? You can first check Website -> Website Tools, see if you find what you are looking for.

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)

3 hours ago, drdon23 said:

I can not see the "Design" tab

@drdon23 As explained above, the Design menu doesn't exist on the latest version of Squarespace. If you're looking for the Site Styles panel, you'll find this by clicking on the paintbrush icon in the top right corner.

If you're looking for the Custom CSS panel, please see Where is the Custom CSS panel?

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

5 minutes ago, drdon23 said:

I'm trying to change the buttons background color

It will depend on the button. If it is a Primary, Secondary or Tertiary Button, the background colour can be set in the Site Styles panel (click the paintbrush).

If it cannot be changed there, you may need some Custom CSS. For help with this, please share a link to the page on your site, so the community can offer suggestions.

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance