Link Dropdown Titel

Hello

I'm helping someone with their squarespace site. Now the person would like to have ''Offers'' as a main-navigation point and then have 3 different subpages there.

So like this:
Offers
- Offering 1
- Offering 2
- Offering 3

Is there any possibility to do this? I found the dropdown option but there the dropdown title isn't linked to anything.

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're using Squarespace 7.1 you'll need to create a dropdown called "Offer" in the Main Navigation. Then drag the pages you would like to showcase under that folder. A drop down will be created. You can read more here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205813818-Adding-dropdowns-to-your-navigation#toc-add-pages-to-the-dropdown

👋🏽 I'm Risha, owner of Sow Good Creative, a creative agency in Nashville, TN.
💻 Book a one-on-one Squarespace training call with me.
️ If you're ever in Nashville, check out my favorite coffee shop.

@rishachesterfield I found that, we already have the dropdown but can I link the dropdown ''Offer'' to a site is our question.

Our Angebote Dropdown is the ''Offer''. We have an overview page for these offers, but we can't link it to the ''offer'' dropdown. With folders this was possible before.

image.png.f0a427c153d8f4637f419321455458de.png