Form Name in Form Block

I'm trying to give the form a name/title within the form block. Form Name is set within the form controller, but of course does not display (I have lightbox turned off). 

I've used the line toggle technique to call my first form "field" Contact Us -- but now I'd like to be able to style it. 

Ideally, this "cheat" Form Name will look just like the small headline to the left ("Get In Touch.") except the color would be white. The small headline style is actually paragraph-1, so IDK if I can call out that styling, but I do need the different color. 

I also need to do this for most forms on the site. Can you help me understand how to reproduce the form name styling, once that's solved?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 8.41.17 AM.png

Edited by NMC-NMWA
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be useful if you could post a link to the page that contains the form. 

I'm Colin Irwin aka silvabokis.  I've been a Squarespace designer & developer since 2013. 
I remember when it was all wild prairies round these here parts. 🐃🤠
Advice I give on here is free, though I may sometimes post an affiliate link or promote something I've written.
That reminds me.. ..you might want to check out my
Squarespace template finder or have a look at my other Squarespace tips
Speaking of tips, 💲I've got a tip jar that you're welcome to throw a few quid into if you think I've helped you. 
If you're looking for a Squarespace developer 
Book a chat or Drop me a line - first meeting is always free