Creating a pricing table like the Squarespace site?

• Replies 46
  • Views 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for letting me know. I've repaired the broken link now - http://www.soundfocus.co.uk/squarespace/price-comparison-table-1

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

But you are selling this rather than answering the question free. That's not within the terms of use of this forum

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

If you look through the code you'll see

background: #00a1ff

for the blue behind option 1 and option 3. You'll also see

background-color: #78b336

for green behind option 2 title. You can change the colors by selecting a different hex value. If you're not sure what they are, Google for CSS hex values. Black is

or just black (without the symbol).

• 1 month later...

@paul2009- Thanks for this great example. I tried to implement today and fro some reason the CSS is not being applied to the html columns.

Any thoughts as to why this may be?

I went through the steps and everything seems to line up.cheers

It could be anything. Do you see any red errors in the Custom CSS? It's probably just a bracket missing or something silly like that. If you post a link I could take a quick look.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@paul2009 How do you change the background of the table from white to a very light gray like the squarespace one. I tried changing the text white to lightgrey which sort of works but still quite dark grey.

Wedding Photographer based in Northern Ireland - Belfast, Lisburn, County Antrim & County Down offering professional Wedding Photography. [Northern Ireland Wedding Photographers][1] [1]: http://www.purephotoni.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is great! I've added a border and it looks great on my website. Thank you very much!

Is there a way to remove the space between the columns? I haven't been able to figure this out. I have 3 code blocks lined up side by side if that helps...

• 1 month later...

Hey Paul

I found this post and looked at your site, you have loads of really helpful items on there, thanks for your work.

I tried using your tables and they look great on the full site render in the CMS, and they look OK (Fonts are a little of an issue being too big for the frame, but solvable) on the Phone sized render, however on the tablet sized render the three table mash into one another.

Has anyone else had this experience? Or have I missed something?

Cheers

Galli

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This works great, thanks!

My only dilemma is, it doesn't work if the page is part of an index. It only works if I take the page out of the index.

Could anybody please help me with tweaks to this code or there's a way I can make a page in an index display the contents of a page that has this code?

TIA

• 1 month later...

While I found these templates useful, I very quickly outgrew them. For an easy way to find, create and test different styles of Pricing tables. head over to https://codepen.io/. (I am not associated with them in any way)

You can easily play with the HTML and CSS styling to get just the right look for your website. I used this method to easily add multiple design cues to a few sites.

You can see how they look at https://www.effortlessdigital.com/ and https://www.denverlikealocaltours.com/

• 1 month later...

Archived