Markdown Accordions Broken after upgrading to 7.1

Hello!

I just upgraded from 7.0 Brine template to 7.1 and the accordions I built using Markdown blocks are broken. I know Squarespace now has an Accordion Block, but I don't want to rebuild them in the Accordion block because Markdown is easier and offers more flexibility for formatting. Here is the code I'm using for the Markdown in the Page Injection:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
    $(document).ready(function(){
    $('.markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3').css('cursor','pointer');
    $(".markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3").nextUntil("h3").slideToggle();
    $(".markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3").click(function() {$(this).nextUntil("h3").slideToggle();});
    });
    </script>

Here is a test page this is in use: www.kylelovestori.com/price-guide-test-page 

Under the "What Do You Get" heading, those are all supposed to be nested in an accordion. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: I got this working on this page using the following code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
    $(document).ready(function(){
    $('.markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3').css('cursor','pointer');
    $(".markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3").nextUntil("h3").slideToggle();
    $(".markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3").click(function() {$(this).nextUntil("h3").slideToggle();});
    });
    </script>

Next confounding question, the same exact code isn't working on this page: https://www.kylelovestori.com/zion-elopement-photographer (add #travel) to go right to the section that doesn't work.

If you click on the heading, it will make the animation of collapsing, but it won't stay collapsed.

Eventually, this page is going to be broken down into separate pages for each topic for better SEO performance, but I'd like this to work in the meantime! Any ideas why it works on one page but not the other?