Hiding prices in product blocks, changing cart format

I work for a small business that procures and sells products wholesale. Currently, we are working on developing a site for our business, with one of the goals being for customers to easily search and view the products that we sell. We do not want our customers to be able to see the prices of our products. If customers are interested in purchasing from us, they will need to contact us to request a quote. I am struggling to figure out a way to make this work. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to create product blocks, but hide prices?

2. Is it possible to change the cart to a quote cart, then when customers place an order, they are placing a request for a quote?

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be wholesale only? Do you plan to hide content behind a password or do you intend to add products without prices?

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

48 minutes ago, Sweeny said:

It will be wholesale only. We would like to add products without prices at all.

Great! Then you should be able to add the products as if it were an online retail store, but hide the prices so they don't appear on the pages. If you don't want the prices to be trackable then you can use 0.00 when you add the products.

On 1/18/2024 at 3:53 PM, Sweeny said:

Is it possible to change the cart to a quote cart, then when customers place an order, they are placing a request for a quote?

There isn't a built-on solution for this, but I designed a plugin called the Wishlist extension that you can install on a Squarespace site. This allows customers to add products to a list and then submit it to you for a quote. Feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2024 at 11:05 PM, paul2009 said:

Great! Then you should be able to add the products as if it were an online retail store, but hide the prices so they don't appear on the pages. If you don't want the prices to be trackable then you can use 0.00 when you add the products.

There isn't a built-on solution for this, but I designed a plugin called the Wishlist extension that you can install on a Squarespace site. This allows customers to add products to a list and then submit it to you for a quote. Feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Hi @paul2009, I have a similar problem; I know how to hide prices on the Products page with all the products, but how do I hide the price on the individual product page, and most importantly, how do I hide the button "Add to Cart"? https://prnt.sc/aCvRXRdILL5W

Do we need a custom code for that or is there any other solution?

Thank you

3 hours ago, JurajKocar said:

how do I hide the price on the individual product page, and most importantly, how do I hide the button "Add to Cart"?

See my earlier post here: