Intermittent grey strokes on mobile site

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me figure out these intermittent grey strokes that are appearing on the mobile version of my site. They mostly seem to be around my fixed header, my menu/hamburger, and gallery block. Typically they don't show up on initial load, it's only after I've returned to the browser tab after doing other things (browsing other sites/apps etc.)

I have a decent amount of custom CSS and have gone through and eliminated most of it to try and see if something in there is causing the issue, unsuccessfully so far. 

https://www.johnwhitlock.tv/

mobile-site-1.jpg

mobile-site-2.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't reproduce the issue either. To aid troubleshooting:

• Remove all your Custom CSS (save it somewhere safe), save the changes and refresh. Does the issue go away?
  • If the problem remains, which browsers (type and version) does it affect? Are they up-to-date, popular, supported browsers?

If removing the CSS and isolating it to certain browsers doesn't help, I recommend getting in touch with Customer Support with as much troubleshooting information as possible. Removing the CSS will allow them to do more for you.

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance