I need instagram feed on mobile to show in a smaller space the way it does on browser for my home page.

Hey! right now my instagram shows 16 slides, 4 on each line to make a square. When i switch to mobile, it only shows 2 per line and each slide is very large...making scrolling down to the rest of he content a trek. I would like for the instagram block to be very small so the rest of my content is easily accessible. Thank you! 

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 11:21 PM, ebocamino said:

Hey again! its on the home page. https://dory-pumpkin-9t6a.squarespace.com/ PW ameraycan. on the browser version, its a nice square. on the iphone, all 16 blocks are larger, relatively, and so the instagram block is 8 blocks long. would like it to be 4x4. thank you! 

Screenshot2024-01-29at7_54_41AM.thumb.png.5fb7ae01c320e3767ea857efc24eb2c7.pngScreenshot2024-01-29at7_54_53AM.thumb.png.6787fbb8af4eae6b78eed58f5248fc89.png

ameraycan

password is incorrect. Can you check it again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

3 hours ago, ebocamino said:

its "hollywood" now. 

i have this EXACT problem and haven't been able to code my way out yet so I'll watch this thread. However, Paramount studios? I love that studio even though I've only been there once. I'll send you a message