Hidding pricing on squarespace specific product page

Hi Everyone, I am wanting to hide the price of some of my product and mark them as POA or POR. I am on squarespace 7.0 and I am aware I can hide price for the entire website via Design > Style, but it isn't something that I want. As Id love to keep some product shoppable. The products with hidden pricing will also need to hide add to cart and replace by contact us. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you

Hey tuanphan! Thank you so much for your comment. Unfortunately this doesn't work. Would it be a code that could be injected under Store Setting > Advanced > Code Injection? Which then apply to a specific shop page?

Hi Tuanphan, my apologies for the misunderstanding. So it actually work if I remove the .tag-por but then I have just no pricing on any of my shop page, which I wanted to keep for my accessories and sales page. Is there a way to target specific page.

On 1/16/2024 at 5:06 AM, AC06 said:

Hi Tuanphan, my apologies for the misunderstanding. So it actually work if I remove the .tag-por but then I have just no pricing on any of my shop page, which I wanted to keep for my accessories and sales page. Is there a way to target specific page.

You can edit that page > Add a Block > Choose Code > Paste this code

<style>
  .product-price {
	display: none !important;
}
</style>

On 1/16/2024 at 4:15 PM, ParrillaUK said:

Sorry to jump in but I am having the same issue, I am on squarespace 7.1 and i havent been able to use the code without affecting all the products (no pricing on the shop), rather than one or 2. 

You mean hide price on Detail Page only or hide price on specific products?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi @tuanphan!

Thank you so much. I manage to add the code in the product page and it work. however, the product price is still visible in the shop front (reference to the image attached) is there ways it can be hidden there too?

image.thumb.png.75b681dbbf235e782ed476caff6fb6fe.png

On 1/22/2024 at 3:49 AM, AC06 said:

Hi @tuanphan!

Thank you so much. I manage to add the code in the product page and it work. however, the product price is still visible in the shop front (reference to the image attached) is there ways it can be hidden there too?

image.thumb.png.75b681dbbf235e782ed476caff6fb6fe.png

Can you share link to this page? I can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)